J. Marcos Perales Piña
The Perales Law Firm meets a wide range of legal needs for the residents of El Paso. Mr. J. Marcos Perales Piña, also known as Marcos Perales, is the lead litigator in every case the firm accepts. He is prepared to evaluate your case and recommend the best course of action. He is a bilingual attorney and is poised to represent Texans from all walks of life.
In our litigation firm, we employ paralegals who are fully bilingual in English and Spanish and have extensive legal training.
Areas of Practice
- University of New Mexico School of Law, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- J.D. – 2008
- Honors: American Bar Association Appellate Moot Court, 2005
- Tecnologico de Monterrey, Chihuahua, Mexico
- Bachelor in International Trade – 1999
Admissions & Memberships
- New Mexico State Bar Association, 2006
- U.S. District Court District of New Mexico, 2009
- Texas State Bar Association, 2014
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit, 2015
- American Bar Association (Including Family Law section)
- American Immigration Lawyer Association
- The Texas Bar College
The Texas Bar College is an honorary society of lawyers who are among the best trained attorneys in Texas. Members are qualified attorneys who are interested in both high ethical standards and improved training for all Texas attorneys.
The College recognizes Texas lawyers who attend at least double the Continuing Legal Education (CLE) required by the State Bar of Texas. It also issues annual awards, including: The Jim Bowmer Professionalism Award, the Franklin Jones CLE Article Award, the Steve Condos Outstanding New Member to the College Award and the Patrick A. Nester Outstanding Achievement in CLE Award.
- Immigration Pro Bono Attorney of the Year, 2008 by the International Law Section of the New Mexico State Bar Association
- The Law Office of Michael E. Cain & Associates, Associate Attorney, 2007 – 2009
- David M. Stevens, Attorneys at Law P.C., Associate Attorney, 2006 – 2007
- Duhigg, Cronin, Spring & Berlin, P.A., Law Clerk, 2005 – 2006
- Los Alamos National Laboratory, Employment Law and Litigation Division, Law Clerk, 2005
Contact Us To Discuss Your Legal Issue
Whether or not your legal concern is listed on this website, we invite you to seek practical, straightforward advice from Marcos Perales. Call us at 225-2292 or email us to schedule a consultation.