Successful Civil Litigation Attorney Representing Texas & New Mexico Clients in a Variety of Cases
At Perales Law Firm, we represent both plaintiffs and defendants in claims and lawsuits involving diverse legal issues such as:
- Personal injury resulting from motor vehicle accidents, dangerous premises, and other circumstances.
- Family law, including divorce, child custody orders, enforcement and modifications, child support, and spousal support.
- Breach of contract, business law, probate, employment law, and immigration.
We also represent clients in criminal law matters, including felonies and misdemeanors.
Primarily Practicing In & Around Las Cruces, New Mexico & El Paso, Texas
We are skilled in all aspects of civil litigation and only take on cases in which we believe our clients can prevail. We welcome questions and inquiries about potential lawsuits or defense if a lawsuit has been filed against you. We can help you sue for civil damages in breach of contract matters, such as:
- A wedding photographer fails to deliver services you contracted him or her to perform.
- A roofer fails to perform agreed upon repairs or does faulty work.
- A real estate title transfer does not proceed as promised.
Whatever type of civil lawsuit you need to bring against someone or defend yourself against, we can provide the counsel and representation you need and deserve. If a case falls outside of our areas of focus, we can work as co-counsel with other lawyers or refer your case to an attorney we trust with ample experience in your area of the law.
We Secure Actual Payment for Our Clients
We enforce civil judgments against judgment-debtors, using the full panoply of enforcement procedures in order to collect the debt owed or to negotiate a prompt accord and satisfaction of it. We have enforced judgments against unwilling, evasive judgment-debtors by seizing assets, reversing fraudulent transfers of assets, identifying and recovering large hidden holdings, and invoking creditor protections afforded by law.